Fórum - Zobrazit téma - What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Starting Fildena 100 Mg? - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Starting Fildena 100 Mg?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Roberttanser
kormidelník
kormidelník

Registrace: 11.10. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 09. srpen, 2024 12:23    Předmět: What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Starting Fildena 100 Mg? Citovat

Before starting Fildena 100 mg, it's important to provide your doctor with comprehensive information to ensure the medication is safe and appropriate for you. Here’s what you should discuss:

Medical History
Cardiovascular Health: Inform your doctor if you have any heart conditions, such as recent heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, or angina. Fildena 100 mg (which contains sildenafil) can affect blood pressure and heart function.

Liver and Kidney Function: Let your doctor know if you have liver or kidney disease. Dosage adjustments may be needed for individuals with impaired liver or kidney function.

Eye Conditions: If you have a history of eye problems, particularly those related to blood flow, inform your doctor. Sildenafil can affect vision and might not be recommended for individuals with certain eye conditions.

Current Medications
Nitrate Medications: Inform your doctor if you are taking nitrate medications (e.g., nitroglycerin). Combining sildenafil with nitrates can lead to a dangerous drop in blood pressure.

Alpha-Blockers: Let your doctor know if you are using alpha-blockers for high blood pressure or prostate issues, as these can interact with sildenafil and affect blood pressure.

Antifungals and Antibiotics: Mention any antifungals (e.g., ketoconazole) or antibiotics (e.g., erythromycin) you are taking, as these can affect the levels of sildenafil in your blood.

Allergies and Sensitivities
Drug Allergies: Inform your doctor if you have any known allergies to medications, particularly if you have had allergic reactions to similar drugs like sildenafil or other PDE5 inhibitors.

Food Allergies: Although less common, some individuals may have sensitivities or allergies to components in the medication.

Lifestyle and Health Factors
Sexual Activity: Discuss your level of sexual activity and any potential risk factors. This helps your doctor determine the appropriate dosage and whether Fildena 100 mg is suitable for you.

Alcohol and Recreational Drugs: Inform your doctor if you consume alcohol or use recreational drugs. Excessive alcohol can enhance side effects, and some drugs can interact with sildenafil.

Specific Symptoms
Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Describe the nature and duration of your erectile dysfunction. This helps your doctor understand whether Fildena 100 mg is the right treatment for you.

Other Symptoms: Mention any other symptoms or conditions that might be related to your sexual health or overall well-being.

Previous Treatments
Past Medications: Discuss any past treatments for ED and their effectiveness. This information can help your doctor decide if Fildena 100 mg is a better option or if other treatments might be more appropriate.

Providing this information helps your doctor assess your overall health, potential risks, and the best approach for using Fildena 100 mg. It ensures that the medication is safe for you and helps tailor the treatment to your specific needs. Always follow your doctor’s instructions and report any side effects or concerns that arise while taking the medication.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: