Fórum - Zobrazit téma - MMOexp: Elden Ring was pure FromSoftware garbage - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

MMOexp: Elden Ring was pure FromSoftware garbage

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
AventurineLe
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 4.5. 2024

PříspěvekZaslal: út 09. červenec, 2024 11:17    Předmět: MMOexp: Elden Ring was pure FromSoftware garbage Citovat

It's like it was just yesterday FromSoftware players were concerned that they'd die prior to the time that Elden Ring arrived, and it's now a full month away from the day it launched. Since then dedicated players have played through every aspect of Elden Ring Runes this huge game.

If you've somehow missed it Here's a quick overview of all Elden Ring-related news we've covered in the past couple of weeks.

Elden Ring received rave reviews and many critics were praising the shift of developer FromSoftware to an open-world style (even it made the tutorial a bit difficult to follow). Steam gamers felt the same however, with some criticisms regarding the performance of the game even on the most powerful PCs. My review, which is objectively the best even if my editors didn't try to force me to squeeze 100 hours of gaming time in a couple of days--was dropped the previous week. In simple terms, Elden Ring can be described as one of the top games of 2022.

We soon learned the truth about Elden Ring was pure FromSoftware garbage when the trailer released a few days prior to its official launch. It's enjoyable looking back and trying to understand the meaning of the proper nouns the film introduced to an now-innocuous fanbase. I was particularly interested in what it takes to kill the Dung Eater character that, unfortunately, doesn't meet the absurdity of his name in the whole game.

I was quite excited to discover that Patches is present within Elden Ring, and as this made his appearance as a character in Armored Core, Dark Souls, as well as Bloodborne among the very first pieces I ever wrote on the games. The game was released earlier than other websites, and the footage that we utilized was provided through one of the many players who uploaded early footage. When I saw Patches on Elden Ring myself, I was thrilled to observe Patches used in different ways than in his previous appearances, while remaining the same old joker.

It is possible to be poisoned within Elden Ring within the first few minutes. Director of the Souls series Hidetaka Miyazaki has previously praised his admiration for toxic swamps, however I was still amazed at the speed at which I was able to locate an unsanitary terrain that caused my character to be sick. Nobody has beat my record for speedruns in the world yet in fact.

In the process of scouting out poison My first major challenge in Elden Ring was with an unsteady bridge. FromSoftware has a reputation for playing the heads of players, putting players into traps that could take them down in a single shot and I was certain the bridge that was in the beginning section was going to result in an unintentional "fuck it to you" by the creators. I was incorrect, but I wouldn't be blamed for cheap Elden Ring Items feeling a little nervous.

The person who described Elden Ring players as "maidenless" and advised that they should "die in a pit somewhere" during the closed network test seemed to be a bit relaxed in anticipation of the official release.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: