Fórum - Zobrazit téma - What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Fildena 150 Mg? - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Fildena 150 Mg?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Roberttanser
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 11.10. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: so 01. červen, 2024 10:52    Předmět: What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Fildena 150 Mg? Citovat

Before taking Fildena 150 mg, which contains sildenafil citrate for treating erectile dysfunction, it's important to inform your doctor about several aspects of your health and lifestyle. This ensures the medication is safe for you and helps avoid potential side effects or interactions. Here are the key points you should discuss with your doctor:

Medical History:

Cardiovascular Health: Inform your doctor if you have any heart conditions such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, or a history of heart attack or stroke.

Blood Pressure: Mention if you have high or low blood pressure.

Liver or Kidney Issues: Discuss any liver or kidney disease you might have.

Eye Conditions: If you have any eye problems, especially a rare inherited eye disease like retinitis pigmentosa or if you have ever experienced severe loss of vision, tell your doctor.

Blood Disorders: Mention any blood-related issues like sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.

Penile Conditions: Inform about any deformity of the penis or conditions such as Peyronie's disease.

Allergies: Discuss any known allergies to medications, particularly sildenafil or any other components in Fildena 150.

Current Medications:

List all the medications you are currently taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Special attention should be given to:

Nitrates (commonly prescribed for chest pain)

Alpha-blockers (used for high blood pressure or prostate issues)

Other treatments for erectile dysfunction

Medications for HIV or certain types of fungal or bacterial infections

Lifestyle Factors:

Smoking: Tell your doctor if you smoke.

Alcohol Consumption: Discuss your alcohol intake, as alcohol can increase the risk of side effects.

Diet and Exercise: Provide information about your diet and exercise habits, which can impact your cardiovascular health and medication efficacy.

Planned Medical Procedures:

Inform your doctor about any upcoming surgeries or dental procedures, as sildenafil can interact with medications used during surgery.

Other Health Concerns:

Psychological Health: Mention if you have any psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, or other mental health conditions.

Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Although Fildena is typically prescribed to men, if it applies, discuss any plans for pregnancy or breastfeeding.

By providing this information, you help your doctor make an informed decision about whether Fildena 150 mg is appropriate for you and ensure the safe use of the medication.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: