Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Why should I seek medical attention if I Vriligy 60 Mg ? - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Why should I seek medical attention if I Vriligy 60 Mg ?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kirazmattson
kapitán
kapitán

Registrace: 20.9. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: po 08. duben, 2024 11:31    Předmět: Why should I seek medical attention if I Vriligy 60 Mg ? Citovat

Priapism is a rare but serious side effect that can occur with medications like Vriligy 60 mg, which contains the active ingredient dapoxetine. Priapism is a prolonged and painful erection that lasts for more than four hours and is not related to sexual stimulation. Here's why it's important to seek medical attention if you experience priapism while taking Vriligy 60 mg:

Risk of Tissue Damage: Priapism can cause damage to the tissues of the penis due to prolonged engorgement with blood. Without prompt treatment, this can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction or tissue scarring.

Medical Emergency: Priapism is considered a medical emergency because it requires immediate intervention to prevent complications. Delaying treatment can increase the risk of permanent damage to the penis.

Underlying Causes: Priapism can be caused by various factors, including medications, underlying medical conditions, or blood disorders. It's essential to identify and address the underlying cause of priapism to prevent recurrence and ensure proper management.

Treatment Options: Medical interventions, such as aspiration (drawing blood from the penis) or irrigation (flushing the penis with a saline solution), may be necessary to relieve priapism and restore normal blood flow. In severe cases, surgery may be required to correct the condition.

Preventing Complications: Prompt medical attention can help prevent complications associated with priapism, such as erectile dysfunction or penile deformities. Early intervention increases the likelihood of a successful outcome and reduces the risk of long-term consequences.

In summary, if you experience priapism while taking Vriligy 60 mg or any medication, it's essential to seek immediate medical attention. Do not attempt to self-treat or ignore the symptoms, as priapism requires prompt intervention to prevent complications and preserve erectile function. Contact your healthcare provider or go to the nearest emergency room for evaluation and treatment.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: