Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Where to buy fly rings and embellish those fancy digits! - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Where to buy fly rings and embellish those fancy digits!

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
FREEDDAWG
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 25.4. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: so 22. duben, 2023 15:02    Předmět: Where to buy fly rings and embellish those fancy digits! Citovat

I was browsing around for some statement rings (it started out that I wanted a particular ouroboros ring) and I ended up going a little crazy, so compiled this list of various sellers for you guys. I'm not familiar with hype-beast jewelry so apologies for lack of Supreme, Yeezy etc.

If you're going to be wearing multiple rings at once, I recommend first deciding which metal scheme you'll want to go for: silver or gold. Stick to one so that you can always mix and match. Rose gold and copper tend to go with either. BEWARE of buying cheap rings online- they're usually very flimsy/flexible and end up breaking after a few wears or just generally feel like cheap plastic (forever 21, Aliexpress and ASOS are guilty of this).

Imo ETSY is the best place to find unique rings online. There's a lot of shit to sift through though, so know your keywords and make sure the seller has good reviews. Almost every seller has their own version of a skull ring. Find the right skull for you!

RING SIZING GUIDE: https://ensorings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/stringtest-min.png

SOME TERMS (I'm not getting into engagement/diamond rings here, that's a whole 'nother ballgame)

Bezel: a setting holding the stone in place using a raised surrounding for the stone with a lip encircling and overlapping the edges of the stone

Cameo: carved relief portrait traditionally carved from semi-precious stone or glass, traditionally with contrasting colors

Faceted: multiple angles of flat surfaces (could refer to gemstone or metal surface)

Signet: a small decorative seal, or simply a flat surface at the front (see also: sovereign ring and Seal of Solomon)

Oxidized Silver: true sterling silver, but it’s surface has been intentionally darkened (patina) by introducing it to a sped-up version of the natural tarnishing process

Gold-plated: a thin layer of gold over another metal (usually silver or copper)

Enamel: Transparent, durable coating made by fusing powdered glass to a substrate via firing

Sterling Silver: an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals (usually copper)

Aqeeq: traditional Islamic-style ring with mounted quartz gemstone

Filigree: delicate, ornamental work, sometimes cut directly through the metal.

Purity Ring: Something you all should own, u virgins.

Finger Armour: "claw"-like contraption spanning entire finger, with movable joint(s)

Rose Gold: gold and copper alloy, creating a red/pink tint

Turquoise Jewelry: Popularized by Southwest Native Americans- a blue-green gemstone

Guard Ring: a tighter-fitting, secondary ring to prevent a looser ring from slipping off

Bar (or Split-bar) ring: style of straight, geometric bar across the top of ring, or two parallel bars

Memento mori: Latin for "Remember that you have to die". Artistic or symbolic reminders of mortality, i.e. skulls.

Rosary Ring: Christian design with cross and 10 indentations/protrusions) representing one decade of a rosary

Midi ring: Smaller ring worn on the joint above the knuckle

WHERE TO BUY (sorted by prices) My personal compilation- based on looks and cursory overview of reviews, not buying experience so can't guarantee any of these sellers are legit. If you have experience with any of these stores/ have any to add I can edit in your comments!
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
bould3
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 25.4. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: po 24. duben, 2023 11:10    Předmět: Citovat

Hi all! Men's rings can be a great addition to an image and an expression of individuality. Rings can come in a variety of styles and finishes, from simple and classic to more experimental and unique. Some men wear rings as a status symbol, others as a spiritual or religious expression, and still others simply as jewelry. If you want to buy mens gold rings I recommend Itshot jewelry online store. They have a wide range of such jewelry and also high-quality materials. I'm sure that you will find in this store what your soul desires.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: