Fórum - Zobrazit téma - a dream about a serial killer - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

a dream about a serial killer

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
KhalidNegm
*** admirál ***
*** admirál ***

Registrace: 1.3. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 08. září, 2022 0:33    Předmět: a dream about a serial killer Citovat

Interpretation of a dream about a serial killer
If the dreamer sees in a dream that a thug is chasing him to kill him and he can escape from him, this symbolizes his ability to overcome the difficulties and problems that will meet him in his life.
Seeing a serial killer chasing the dreamer in a dream denotes involvement in misfortunes and intrigues set up by people who hate him.

Interpretation of the dream of a person who likes me chasing me for singles
A single girl who sees in a dream that a person who admires her is chasing after her, indicates the happiness and well-being that she will have in her life in the coming period.
Seeing a person who admires the dreamer in a dream chasing after her indicates the positive changes that will happen in her life in the coming period.
If a single woman sees in a dream that someone greets her is chasing after her and does not feel annoyance or fear, then this symbolizes that a young man will propose to her, who will be of great righteousness and she must agree to him.

Interpretation of a dream about an old man chasing me for a single woman
If a single girl sees in a dream that an old man is chasing her, this symbolizes the crises and difficulties that she will face in the coming period, and she must be patient and calculated.
Seeing an old man chasing a single girl in a dream denotes worries, sorrows and severe anguish that she will be subjected to.
A single girl who sees in a dream that an elderly person is chasing her is a sign of her lack of commitment to the teachings of her religion and her shortcomings against herself and her Lord, and she must repent and return to God.

Interpretation of a dream about a man chasing me who wants to marry me for single people
If a single girl sees in a dream that a man is chasing her and wants to marry her, this symbolizes that she will hear the good and happy news that she will receive soon.
Seeing a man chasing a single girl in a dream in order to marry her indicates that she will achieve her dreams and ambitions, which she has sought so much.
A man chasing a single woman in a dream to marry her indicates that she will get rid of the problems and difficulties that have plagued her life.

Interpretation of a dream about a strange man chasing me for single people
A single girl who sees in a dream that a strange man is chasing her is a sign of the bad psychological state she is going through, which is reflected in her dreams, and she has to calm down and rely on God.
Seeing a strange man chasing a single woman in a dream denotes the adversities and crises that you will face in the coming period.

Interpretation of a dream about someone chasing me and my girlfriend
If the dreamer saw in a dream that someone was chasing her and her friend and they managed to escape, this symbolizes the good relationship that brings them together, which will last for a long time.
Seeing a person chasing the dreamer and his companion in a dream denotes the happiness and prosperity that they will have.
I dreamed that a man was chasing me and I was scared
The dreamer who sees in a dream that a man is chasing her and she was afraid indicates the difficulty of her reaching her dreams and ambitions that she sought so much.
Seeing a man chasing the dreamer and feeling fear in a dream indicates the miserable and sad life that she is living.
The dreamer who sees in a dream that a man is chasing her while she is afraid indicates wrong decisions that she will make and will involve her in problems.

https://msry.org/
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: