Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Adidas I-5923 Cheap - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
strander35
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 4.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 04. leden, 2021 9:26    Předmět: Adidas I-5923 Cheap Citovat

The Adidas I-5923 Men will soon be making its debut, which is the newest addition to the Three Stripes' Futurecraft 4D series. This particular pair comes dressed in a mix of Light Grey tones with White Three Stripes on the sides. The shoe is basically a hybrid, while having an upper from the Adidas I-5923 Sale (formerly known as the Iniki), but replaces the Boost midsole for a Mint Green 4D printed sole.

For LBGT Pride Month, adidas will be releasing an upcoming pack that includes a total of four silhouettes. Those includes the adidas Pure Boost DPR, Adidas I-5923 Women, Campus, and the Deerupt Runner. Each model comes dressed in bright and bold colors accented with pastel color tones adding for a unique style. Out of the four, the adidas Deerupt Runner is fully covered in an eye-catching multicolored upper that extends onto the midsole.

Adidas I-5923 Cheap is known for its dreary grey skies and torrential downpours, so the shoe’s upper comes dressed in three different shades of grey to represent the less-than-ideal weather. For a pop of bright contrast, vibrant yellow hits representing lightning bolts arrive on the tongue branding, three stripes graphic, and heel tab. The shoe’s look is rounded off with a black Boost midsole and semi-translucent black outsole.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: