Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Pandora produced their first Disney beads at the end of 2014 - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Pandora produced their first Disney beads at the end of 2014

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Grany1989
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 10.8. 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: út 29. říjen, 2019 10:33    Předmět: Pandora produced their first Disney beads at the end of 2014 Citovat

pandora bedels sale Below you’ll find backlinks to all my posts concerning the Pandora Disney collection! Pandora unveiled their 1st Disney beads at the end of 2014, and have introduced two collections a calendar year given that then. Most Pandora Disney charms are bought both equally at Pandora’s strategy stores and jewelry suppliers at Disney concept park locations throughout the world; having said that, some are special to your Disney Parks and are not readily available for invest in at normal Pandora suppliers. Most of Pandora’s Disney beads aspect on iconic Mickey & Minnie mouse designs, but there is also a whole host of other characters and movies featured, including Bambi, Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and more!

pandora bedels rose sale Today’s post brings a full look with the Pandora Disney Spring 2018 assortment! This release is small in comparison with previous years, and focuses entirely on Mickey/Minnie designs. Even so, these are a little different to some of the more abstract designs we’ve seen before. The collection launches today around the world, but the products have been obtainable for a couple of weeks in a few US retailers and Disney Parks locations. The Pandora Disney collection was strictly embargoed by Pandora and so I haven’t been able to preview it ahead of its official launch. The Vintage Minnie mixes pink enamel with pink pavé detailing, and as I mentioned back in my initila preview way back in December, I feel t this is going after a very iconic kitschy vintage shade of baby pink. It’s priced at $75 USD.

pandora disney bedels sale The Vintage Mickey (RRP $55 USD) equivalent comes in white enamel and is actually a clip - so you could do a nice design with two of these clips, and a Minnie charm in the middle. Or, you could put one Mickey clip at the conclusion of your bracelet to stop charms rolling off, and the Minnie openwork on the other side of the clasp. These all have quite a ‘vintage’ feel to them, relying on quite old-school and detailed silver depictions of Mickey & Minnie. I think this works particularly well in the Car charm, which is quite sweet - I like that the charm’s details are left to speak for themselves without the addition of any enamel or bling. It’s priced at $50 USD.

pandora essence bedels sale The biggest event on our calendar this month is the launch of the Pandora Mother’s Day 2018 collections on 12 April! The main themes of this collection are beautiful bows and life milestones & achievements, as well as the usual motherly-themed beads. A full preview of the charms & bracelets is available in this article, and the other jewellery listed here. There are also new charms for the Pandora Rose and Essence lines - follow the backlinks for more details! In the UK, we already received a large proportion of this selection as our Mother’s Day falls earlier in the year than elsewhere. We will be receiving the remaining pieces on the 12th as well, but they’ll be marketed as being the second part of the Spring 2018 assortment.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: