Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Minnesota Vikings News and Links, 28 April 2024 - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Minnesota Vikings News and Links, 28 April 2024

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Jeffersony
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 5.6. 2024

PříspěvekZaslal: st 05. červen, 2024 3:46    Předmět: Minnesota Vikings News and Links, 28 April 2024 Citovat

I have not had much of a chance to give a review of the Vikings draft. I like the professions although I think they could have sat tight and obtained McCarthy anyway. Sean "douchebag" Payton declares he forged out the Vikings however that is unsubstantiated. How would the Vikings understand the Broncos get on the phone with the Jets? Naturally they might made a sensible assumption. Possibly he was on the phone without ever before intending to trade up and the Jets informed the Vikings that they had another team on the line? I am certain it takes place all the could lament the reality that they did not have those choices but who knows if fourth round or later on players will ever before make a large contribution.I love trades so I am not mad concerning mid to late round selects being given up to get who you Turner trade is the one to see IMHO. If the Vikings do not make that trade they most likely might have taken Chop Robinson rather and kept their 2025 third and 4th round the group is established to have a lot of cap space next year, they can take treatment of points in cost-free Khyree Jackson it is truly not worth and LinksMinnesota Vikings 2024 NFL Draft Grades RoundupGet your JJ-to-JJ link t-shirts at BreakingT!Vikings get fifth-year choice on Christian Darrisaw's contractNorse Code Podcast Episode 511: Draft CapitalTwo Old Bloggers: The Vikings Draft. All Smiles & & First ImpressionsMel Kiper disagrees with Minnesota Vikings draft class: 'Not established up well for next year' Factor being-- Kiper does not believe the Vikings set themselves up well to do following period. He does assume trading approximately select McCarthy at No. 10 general was a little a stretch. Still grading him as a first-round choice, Minnesota did surrender some assets to go obtain the Michigan item." They're not set up well for next year, " Kiper said. "That's the important things with 3 picks. Take A Look At JJ McCarthy, a little high for me. No. 15 on the board, you take him at 10. I like Dallas Turner where they obtained him yet after that, I believe it all focuses on JJ McCarthy. If he's like some think he can end up being, I obtain it. However they provided up a lot to get the players they were able to call for."" McCarthy is the essential part of this, " Kiper claimed. "They have everything around the quarterback, there are no excuses right here. What does he become? That's what it's all about. In three years, where is JJ? Where is this team?" Five Takeaways on the Minnesota Vikings' 2024 Draft Class2. The Vikings placed a whole lot of their eggs into 2 basketsThe Vikings much better hope McCarthy and Turner work out, because they surrendered a great deal to go obtain them. They traded a fourth and a fifth-round pick to go up one area and ensure that they got McCarthy, getting a sixth-rounder back. After that they traded a third-rounder, a fourth-rounder https://www.vikingssportsapparel.com/collections/jaylin-williams-jersey, and a fifth-rounder to move up 6 areas for Turner. When you factor the March profession the Vikings created the No. 23 choice, below's the final tally on what they dealt:-- Vikings obtain: 1.10 J.J. McCarthy) https://www.vikingssportsapparel.com/collections/kenny-willekes-jersey, 1.17 Dallas Turner), 6.203 Will Reichard), 7.232 Levi Drake Rodriguez)-- Vikings profession: 1.11, 1.23, 2.42, 4.129, 5.157, 5.167, 2025 second-rounder, 2025 third-rounder, 2025 fourth-rounder, 2025 fifth-rounderAs an outcome of those relocations, the Vikings really did not have a solitary tease Day 2 this year and presently have just 4 choices next year, consisting of a predicted offsetting selection. The analytics trade charts didn't such as the profession that obtained the Vikings the 23rd pick and they certainly really did not such as the cost the Vikings paid to move up from 23 to 17. That plainly really did not trouble Adofo-Mensah, that comes from an analytics background." Clearly, I'm a spread sheet and calculator individual myself, but in some cases you've got ta march from there, take your Clark Kent glasses off and just have a championship mindset and swing for a fantastic player, " he claimed. That quote had to do with going up one place for McCarthy, yet it uses much more to the trade for Method Prematurely 2025 Mock11. Denzel Burke CB Ohio StatePhoto by Joe Robbins/Icon Sportswire by means of Getty Images Compensation. Nazir Stackhouse DT GeorgiaPhoto by Perry McIntyre/ISI Photos/Getty Images 140. Antwane Wells Jr. WR Ole MissPhoto by James Gilbert/Getty Images 152. Bryce Foster IOL Texas A&MP hoto by Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images Once More https://www.vikingssportsapparel.com/collections/brandon-powell-jersey, most of us know the rules, but in situation someone is new: No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsLeave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the negative language to a minimum making use of the spoiler tags, if you should) Speaking of which, if reviewing a more recent show or film, please use looter tagsNo images that can get somebody discharged or in serious difficulty with their employerIf you can not differ in a civil manner, really feel complimentary to go awayWhile navigating the open string, simply assume it's sarcasm

Vikings Store
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: