Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Learning how to Play Nicely With E-Mail - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Learning how to Play Nicely With E-Mail

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kashifseo
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 18.9. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 18. září, 2021 9:49    Předmět: Learning how to Play Nicely With E-Mail Citovat

Some times you love it. Other days you dread it. Email is a significant instrument of our earth nowadays and it isn't planning away. It's changed the way we do business as well as the pace by which we perform business. When you turn on your desktop and go to your E-mail Mail, are you currently therefore overwhelmed that you're tempted to spend Email Bankruptcy - the act of trashing the complete set and caboodle and only starting around? Maybe not recommended.

I often inform my audiences that clutter is a consequence of postponed decisions. And among the best areas at work to cover clutter is the E-mail Inbox. You're the only one (besides the IT guy who places you in Email Jail
who knows what you've got put in there.

When you're regular in making conclusions and exercising great E-mail behaviors, then points won't be therefore overwhelming on a day-to-day basis. Here are a few recommendations to guide you in keeping E-mail mess at bay.

The moment you've read an E-mail, make a decision on what direction to go with it. Eliminate, Ahead, Routine, Pull or Delegate are alternatives you'll use many often. If your response needs less than two moments, do it.
For Prospect consumers, if your IT department allows it, utilize the "studying pane" see to quicker method E-mails. Banner E-mails that require attention today.
In line with the McGhee Output Solutions Class 50% of most E-mail can be removed therefore don't be afraid to "release" these E-mails which are no further needed.
Build E-mail file folders (and get into the routine of using them) to keep E-mails linked to recent projects. Repository E-mails that really must be saved but are related to past/closed projects.
Pull and decline E-mails where you'll access them later. I.e. When I obtain proof E-mails for lodge concerns, car rentals and flight journey, I insert these E-mails onto my calendar on my vacation date. When I'michael examining in to my resort or picking right up my vehicle, all my important information is in one single place, creating access easy.
When you visit a string of E-mails creating, pick up the telephone and complete in 30 moments what 6-8 disruptions might have done during your day.
Use your Remove Key...often.
Reduce your E-Mail plan vs. causing it start all day. It's wonderful how powerful this is in helping you to cut down on constantly checking your E-mails.
Let your self time at the end of every day, and especially on Friday's, to clear and arrange your E-mail Inbox. To prevent squandering time scrolling and trying to find E-mails, restrict your E-mails in your Email to 1 screen - and don't head out and buy a greater monitor!!
Eventually, I'll leave you in what I contact the Golden Principle of Email:

The more you send, the more you shall receive.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: