Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Dean's Forest Council members consider quitting trolls. - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Dean's Forest Council members consider quitting trolls.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kafa88
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 09. září, 2021 9:16    Předmět: Dean's Forest Council members consider quitting trolls. Citovat

Council chief says online abuse is driving people out of politics Tim Gwilliam, head of the Forest of Dean District Council, said he was considering resigning after his family saw him insulting him.He said he contacted police about the abuse he received earlier this year.Culture Minister Oliver Dowden said he expected social media companies to take action against online trolls. Before a new law aimed at stopping online hate is controversial later this year.

William He said the hardest part for him was when his son witnessed the abuse targeted at him.Opinions about Heart Attac “For me, the motivation was when my family started being affected by this,I get comments like, 'Oh, he looks like he's had a stroke' and 'it would be better if he had a heart attack and he had to put it in'.My children have seen People pointed them out.

Of course, novice players slotxo have doubts. and questioned whether choosing a game that was easy to identify What kind of game is it? In fact, the principle of playing like this with Joker Slot nothing is difficult You just have to choose a game with a grid of five reels. Or three rows have 243 slots for possible payouts. Because this kind of game will have a payout rate. And more bonuses than other slots,

Why do people turn around?

Gwilliam's deputy adviser Paul Hiett said the potential for online harassment was to stop young people from getting into politics.We had a 19-year-old candidate in the last election. and since then said 'There's no way I can move forward,'" Mr Hiett said.The fact that people of that age say they are unwilling to move forward, that says a lot.

'Act now'

The government's online safety bill is due to be passed before Congress before the end of the year.Oliver Dowden, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sports, said he hopes social media companies will not wait for the law to change.I expect social media companies to take action now. They can see the movement that is going on. They can see the direction we are going,

The Center for Countering Digital Hate says it has advised people to block people who are targeting them. Turn off notifications on their devices. and report potential criminal violations to the police.William former member of the Labor Council Now a progressive independent body, he said he decided to stay in parliament despite his experience.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: