Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Admiral Returns Flag toward Japan - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Admiral Returns Flag toward Japan

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
VejkCeEe
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 1.4. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 01. duben, 2021 4:04    Předmět: Admiral Returns Flag toward Japan Citovat

PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii -- In just a gesture of friendship and goodwill, Rear Adm. James F. Caldwell, commander, Submarine Tension, U.S. Pacific Fleet, returned a Jap Terrific luck flag belonging towards a World-wide War II Imperial Eastern soldier, July 26.Caldwell returned the flag in the direction of Consul Over-all of Japan, Toyoei Shigeeda, at the Consulate-Over-all of Japan at Honolulu. The flag was presently inside the ownership of Caldwell's perfect uncle Striped Hellcat Flag, Capt. (ret.) Jay V. Chase, a Environment War II U.S. naval officer.A hinomaru yosegaki, or Terrific luck flag, was a common reward for Eastern servicemen, signed by way of buddies, relatives and co-workforce, ahead of he remaining for his armed forces accountability in the course of Environment War II. The flag would historically be saved finish in the direction of the physique as a keepsake with messages of encouragement and patriotism."It's incredible towards feel relating to the romance that existed Although this flag was signed as when compared in the direction of presently, it's remarkable," Caldwell mentioned.Caldwell requested Consul Over-all Shigeeda in direction of return the flag in direction of a relative of the soldier if potential, or in the direction of the mayor of the town exactly where the flag originated https://www.flagsstoreonline.com/pura-vida-color-large-3x5-flag-3427.aspx. Japan's Ministry of Physical fitness, Labor, and Welfare will obtain the flag and try out towards both keep track of down the household individuals or return it towards the soldier's hometown.Consul Overall Shigeeda was moved via the flag's return and claimed the value of gestures including this among the U.S. and Japan who were being at the time enemies nevertheless are at this time end allies inside of the Asia-Pacific."Nowadays I thank by yourself for your priceless aid, and I specific my thoughts once I working experience this Jap flag. All I can say is welcome again toward Japan," Shigeeda stated. "Seventy many years afterwards this flag can inevitably be passed about towards the spouse and children."As was the lifestyle, the flag was signed through the soldier's spouse and children, close friends, and the mayor of the city with brief messages of constructive luck right before he still left for his armed forces obligation. Caldwell, described that highest of the year flags were being presented in the direction of troopers with the expectation that they wouldn't return, and for him it never ever felt directly towards preserve it."This flag didn't rightfully belong towards me, it belongs in direction of the metropolis or the household," Caldwell mentioned. "It's significant in direction of Japan, it's significant in direction of the city, and it's significant towards the loved ones of the soldier toward who it belonged."Caldwell didn't notice how his superior uncle obtained the flag, nonetheless he is yes that his ideal uncle would be content towards comprehend that it will ideally be returned towards the soldier's loved ones participants Cane Corso Molosser Mastiff Italian Flag."My best uncle was a optimistic guy, and though Globe War II was demanding upon him, I recognize he would will need the spouse and children in direction of include the flag," Caldwell explained.The Pacific Submarine Stress features anti-submarine warfare, anti-show up send out warfare, *cenzura* land hit, mine warfare, intelligence surveillance and early caution and exclusive warfare options in the direction of the U.S. Pacific Control and strategic deterrence characteristics toward the U.S. Strategic Regulate.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: