Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Moment-Calendar year Colts WR Dezmon Patmon Felt Very good I - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Moment-Calendar year Colts WR Dezmon Patmon Felt Very good I

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Lokalizace
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Murphy
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 23.9. 2024

PříspěvekZaslal: po 23. září, 2024 11:38    Předmět: Moment-Calendar year Colts WR Dezmon Patmon Felt Very good I Citovat

The moment the Indianapolis Colts drafted Dezmon Patmon out of Washington Nation inside of the 6th spherical of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Colts had been making an attempt for a substantial, bodily recipient that may well be a little bit of a ownership gentleman although moreover eating the tempo and physicality toward gain he didnt perspective a lot phase at all inside 2020 as a novice, Patmon consists of emerged inside of exercising camp within just 2021 and grew to become his durable effectiveness in just camp into a Fantastic efficiency from the Carolina Panthers Sunday in direction of open up the preseason at Lucas Oil Stadium.© Trevor Ruszkowski-United states of america Nowadays SportsWorking with the beginning device Sunday, Patmon hauled in just 5 passes for 49 yards upon 6 goals, including a extensive of 26 yards, featuring his electrical power toward take into and out of cuts suddenly and provide as a quasi ownership recipient, going the chains during the remaining again out upon the industry within just uniform was the principal for Patmon coming out of the get although Jack Tuttle Jersey, irrespective of the felt Terrific. I style of received which includes 1 likelihood in direction of in shape up closing calendar year towards Jacksonville, however its type of such as my to start with video game inside of 2 decades, Patmon stated towards reporters just after the earn out there with the supporters. It felt very good actually substantial electric power https://www.mwfanshop.com/will-johnson-jersey, significant electrical energy and it felt optimistic toward move out there and produce some performs. Im energized.I feel I did okay, Patmon I stated, initially genuine match effectively in just which include 2 decades hence by yourself type of ignore what it feels which includes in direction of acquire resolved by yourself include adult men operating at by yourself. I consider I did constructive Great absent, Patmon clicked with moment-yr quarterback Jacob Eason, catching 2 passes upon the Colts initial determination of the video game, relocating the chains with a 6-backyard profit upon 3rd and rapport with Eason stems towards the do the job the few place inside of for the duration of the offseason https://www.mwfanshop.com/colston-loveland-jersey, performing alongside one another with Carson Wentz and Michael Pittman Jr. in the direction of attempt and rate up the enhancement method in just Indianapolis offense.© Robert Scheer/IndyStar by way of Imagn Posts Expert services, LLCIve been performing exercises with him all offseason, as a result I completely sense which include we consist of that chemistry currently, Patmon strike me possibly which includes a few or 4 days and that confirmed up upon the business. I seem to be which include hes guaranteed with me and Im certain that hell place the ball in just the straight vacation spot. I believe it undoubtedly confirmed up upon the business the Washington Country products in direction of adhere inside of Indianapolis within just a deep broad receivers area, hell require toward carry on towards area with each other performances together with he did Sunday, as nicely as stand out upon exclusive groups in the direction of be certain his foreseeable future stays within just the blue and white of the brain upon Dezmon Patmon preseason opener from the Carolina Panthers? Reduce a line inside of the responses portion beneath allowing us realize how on your own seem to be!
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Lokalizace Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: