Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Some Rocket League gamers are furious approximately - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Some Rocket League gamers are furious approximately

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
dakunlee
viceadmirál
viceadmirál

Registrace: 12.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: ne 16. červenec, 2023 8:31    Předmět: Some Rocket League gamers are furious approximately Citovat

Some Rocket League gamers are furious approximately the approaching loot container elimination

As more evidence that there's actually nothing we are able to all agree on, the information that Psyonix will be putting off paid loot bins from Rocket League has had a mixed response. There's a number of aid for the choice inside the replies to Rocket League Prices the statement tweet, but also cries that Epic, which these days purchased Psyonix, is "ruining" the game.

There are some precise questions within the thread. It's the keys used to open crates that fee money in Rocket League, no longer the crates themselves, and some gamers use keys as a trading currency. Players want to realize if their huge key stashes will nonetheless be well worth whatever after the alternate, or in the event that they need to open all their crates proper now.

But many others appear to similar to the loot boxes. Ultra-rare Black Market items are popularity symbols in Rocket League, and a network has fashioned around amassing and beginning crates. YouTuber Jon Sandman regularly gets over 100K views on crate opening films.

It can be difficult to inform what is shitposting and what's real rage on social media, but the quantity of irritated responses indicates that there may be real competition to the paid loot field elimination, which can also come as a surprise in case you've been following the overall dialogue across the practice for the beyond few years.

Ever since the Battlefront 2 debacle, grievance from players, press, and governments has led publishers to shield loot packing containers, take away them, or put up drop fees as a concession. Our readers overwhelmingly specific distaste for loot bins whilst we report on them. See the replies to this tweet, as an example.

There are plenty of Rocket League gamers who're satisfied paid loot containers are going away—Rocket League seasoned Tigreee answered with hearts—however really the idea that everybody hates them is false. When a community of investors and YouTubers and style aficionados bureaucracy around the practice, because it has in different video games as well, evaluations start to Rocket League Item Prices vary. (There's additionally a few generalized Epic hate involved here.)

Personally, I'm glad paid loot boxes are going. I admit I've every so often enjoyed having ultra-rare objects, however to get that stuff I've spent a lot of money on crap that just clogs my inventory until I can exchange it up. I'd much alternatively be capable of explicit myself with themed vehicle designs while not having to throw money away on decals I'll in no way use.

Besides, pretty lots everyone I play with and towards in Diamond-degree Snow Day is decked out with animated decals and fancy intention explosions and painted wheels. It's the way you placed those matters together it is thrilling in recent times.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: