Fórum - Zobrazit téma - The 'Overwatch 2' beta brings fresh content to the outdated - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

The 'Overwatch 2' beta brings fresh content to the outdated

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kafa88
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 30. duben, 2022 7:30    Předmět: The 'Overwatch 2' beta brings fresh content to the outdated Citovat

My love of indie games and weird hardware is well documented.

We definitely xo wallet provide you with everything. Easy to play, convenient, all services, all modern We provide you fully. play slots We can assure you that every game, every investment, every bet. will give you good profit from low investment but have to choose a service wallet system slots at our website only

But I have to admit here: the game I've sunk the most hours into is Overwatch. I've been playing since it launched in 2016, mostly on PlayStation, but I have accounts on Xbox and PC too. I play as Mei, D.Va. and Moira with Symmetra and Orisa and to this day I play the competitive mode about 3 times a week.

I'm desperate to get my hands on Overwatch 2, especially since Blizzard has been teasing it for over two years. This week the Overwatch 2 beta has been released. And I finally got to see how this plays out. Along with the new damage hero Sojourn and a fresh 5v5 variation.

Let's call it it: Overwatch has grown in the past year with minimal updates and unofficial new hero stops, maps, and modes. This isn't just a comment – ​​it's so bad that game director Aaron Keller apologized for the lack of Overwatch content and communication in March.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: