Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Ernest Em shows how to create a portrait using a simple pris - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Ernest Em shows how to create a portrait using a simple pris

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kafa88
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: ne 05. září, 2021 4:37    Předmět: Ernest Em shows how to create a portrait using a simple pris Citovat

We're streaming every day on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, and Spotify! You can listen to it here on The Phoblographer.When you practice something for a long time You have to ask yourself why it's like that,” Ernest M said of his left-hand technique. Following with the nickname 19Tones, M. created his portrait using a glass prism. We like that he thinks outside the box.

payout rate It depends on the slotxo stake and winning style of each slot game that can be sorted. You can refer to the playing guide of each slot game. By clicking on the i symbol should study the details of each game. Always be good before playing slots games. to win game bonuses

Having a creative vision allows him to present images that deviate from standard portraits. which makes the viewer more interesting when peeking behind the curtain M shares the creative journey behind his work.Want your work to stand out? Here's how to do it!Glass beads, prisms and related photography gear – something I've never really tried.

because it felt like it was a gimmick A little sampling in your images can always add unexpected flares and the like. but for me These images feel like something you need to try when you're out of ideas. Then I came across Ernest and his 19Tones work. Wow, this photographer does amazing work with prisms. This is not random

His work is organized and well scripted. Ernest developed a signature style using these prisms. Each Prismagraph was meticulously planned and executed.After graduating from Bauman Moscow State University in 2015, I bought my first digital camera because I wanted to improve the quality of night images. I've never worked in my career. My journey into adulthood started immediately with the camera.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: