Fórum - Zobrazit téma - The Boox Tablet is a welcome option in the growing sizable - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

The Boox Tablet is a welcome option in the growing sizable

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
kafa88
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 27. srpen, 2021 6:04    Předmět: The Boox Tablet is a welcome option in the growing sizable Citovat

When it comes to e-paper devices, Kindle is the first brand that comes to mind. Although I did my best to spread Kobo and the new marked gospel as well, Chinese e-reader maker Boox is a new entrant, and the device is an experimental option. But useful in the niche market of black and white tablets. In fact, they made my new favorite small device.

Let me tell you that the SLOTXO weather in Thailand is very hot, mom! Just stepping out of the house is like being in an oven, the sun can't be strong, and this mineral water spray is another great way to refresh your face. Plus, it's very convenient to carry in a bag as well.

The brand from parent company Onyx Boox offers a wide range of devices. Some might say it's too broad. From pocket-sized to medium-sized e-readers. As far as A4-sized tablets go, the branding isn't particularly memorable, and slightly updated versions come out pretty regularly. One device I was hoping to test was actually replaced by the time I wrote this article.

The unified aspect is the OS, which is a modified version of Android 10 with some extra apps for reading and working. Built with Chinese consumers in mind The service might not be the one you've heard of.I tested several devices from Boox, the simplest being the Poke 3 e-reader, then the larger, more sophisticated Note2, followed

by the svelte Note Air and the gigantic Max Lumi. Most recently, I took a look at the Nova3 Color, which uses a Kaleido color screen. E Ink's Latest Plus The truth is if you don't turn it on. You may not be able to tell that these devices are all from the same company. They have very different hardware models. Of course, though, there's plenty of room to express
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: