Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Sort of returning Runescape players tutorial - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Sort of returning Runescape players tutorial

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
MMOexpsitefans
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 11.4. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: so 11. duben, 2020 3:25    Předmět: Sort of returning Runescape players tutorial Citovat

Not stating Vice or OSRS/RS3 versa. I play RuneScape gold and love games on their own way, but god I love just how simplicity is captured by OSRS's nature. The Achievement Diary Tab is a complete Orgasm of explicit and easy layout. RS3 sacrificed simplicity for the capability for a Runescape player to customize their port. I wish they had done this like WoW does. Allow people to add add-ons that will allow them to change, but do a self UI that is people will use even to change. All their default UIs are worse than the other.NXT was the best time to bake in addon support via something like lua, get Runescape match on nexusmods or curse, allow Runescape players extend and improve the UI etc.. WoW does so with an api that just lets you do specific things.

I would like if instruments for toolbelt did not come from nowhere. Tutorials should give tools to you and teach the way to incorporate them. I think they stated they include for tutorial how it is possible to use minimap to maneuver around. That is quite important to learn for new Runescape players. Definitely every interface should have tutorial exactly what they are and how to use them. Jagex should have some data on how much cash new Runescape players spend on mtx. I am quite sure it is not much compared to many quit because of it if it. New Runescape players should not have the ability to use th until at least 150 total level(let us not be too greedy). Novice quests shouldn't give any th keys as reward. Yak tracks or any mtx events fresh Runescape players shouldn't be able to participate.

Like OP stated, wardrobe/pet customization should show ones by default. For discussion, filter &d messages and unlock additional music after you login next time or once you step outside of Burthorpe. Not straight after Tutorial Island.Mobile RS compelled me return to match, I had a little stint last year however, this is the first time in 15 years I've invested some good hours. I understand how the users that are new believe, its overwhelming! It would be good to have some sort of returning Runescape players tutorial, I get that is extremely hard to do.

With much explaining perform and they try on the tutorial island and from it, I am really surprised that there was no explanation for cosmetics / MTX. Not that I actually want to buy RS gold to have that type of stuff to keep on staying in Runescape match, but you'd think they would at least have something.I watched his two additional videos, and I'm thankful that despite the initial confusion that he appeared to be appreciating the quests. There were lots of healthy moments that reminded me when I started Runescape game.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: