Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Played PSO on Dreamcast from launch day until v2's launch - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Played PSO on Dreamcast from launch day until v2's launch

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Nanlina
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.4. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: st 08. duben, 2020 3:44    Předmět: Played PSO on Dreamcast from launch day until v2's launch Citovat

Looking back on this, there is not a lot of meseta pso2 PSO within my PSO Story, but the lack of it out of my life for so long did a great deal of set the stage for my own enthusiasm today. What's it all about PSO and PSO alone that makes it so special to mepersonally, so attractive when games such as WoW, Diablo and Dragon Hunter have failed to maintain my attention despite their inarguable craft and quality? Oh gosh and I am happy to get it back, although I'm not sure.

Old man here, I started form the beginning on the Master System with Phantasy Star 1. Then to Phantasy Star, and Phantasy Star 2-4 on the Genesis 2 was $90 back in'89. Got Phantasy Star 4 for my 13th birthday. Then silence downloaded the Phantasy Star Game Gear games using a patch and for years before I discovered emulators. Subsequently of course PSO about the DC, ended up importing Version 2 months before the US launch. Then on to PSU about the PC (US servers being almost 2 years behind the JP servers). Heartbroken if there was NO information on the PSO2 release US launch date for I ended up signing up to the JP servers back in 2015. I'll play the NA release when it comes to PC but if its Xbone only I'll just stick to the JP servers.

I was in a walmart with daddy and my nephew and I watched this weird lil game named Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 for Phantasy Star Online 2cube. I was in kindergarten. Got my dad to buy it and brought it home. My family thought it was initially a purchase. We kept dying. 4 player split screen, racing through woods. My two older sisters played but eventually stopped. My nephew and me continued acting. We get but jesus, it had been too tough, so we stopped for the period. Then came incident 3, we just let it and somehow beat it before we returned it, super fun.

Rented for xbox, my nephew beat it while my sister saw, I was in another room the majority of the time playing guild wars, I turned into a huge pc gamer. Which is a stage that transitions into the private server that is glorious. Until I discovered they made private servers, we never experienced pso online. Happily my thousands of hours of pc use made me knowledgeable enough to get my nephew playing. People were so fine in whatever it was called or that server, the schtek host. Participants gave us items to electricity throughout Phantasy Star Online 2. We got around lvl 140, which everybody knows is a lot of work but we ceased considering it was league of losers' age. Consoles that were new and games caught our attention. But my god, those were good times. I did have a few weeks of gameplay in jp servers for PSO2 close to launch but I stopped eventually. I eagerly wait for NA release on PC.

Played PSO on Dreamcast from launch day until v2's launch, then switched when that started, to Episode 1 & 2 on GameCube. Played those versions HEAVILY. School vacations notably ended up turning into all day/nighters. Tried a very small bit of cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta the Xbox port. I don't recall well, just I only played about a month and ran out of things to do. Didn't end up continuing with that game, I also ended up disliking the item crafting and improving system there.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: