Fórum - Zobrazit téma - If most of the community agreed on that with you - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

If most of the community agreed on that with you

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Nanlina
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.4. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: st 08. duben, 2020 3:41    Předmět: If most of the community agreed on that with you Citovat

That's enough for now.Jagex please focus on revamping skills, polishing zones, eliminating or renovate dead content, etc.. Rather than ignoring Create the entire match as RS gold pristine as most of its current mechanics, systems and areas are. An example of the done the mining right and rework. Top-notch.

If most of the community agreed on that with you. A lot of people are stuck in their bubbles that are elitist they don't realize that the focus of Jagex absolutely should not be on the ultra elite. Sometimes, I provide the community a lot of blame for expecting a lot of fresh high level content consistently and complaining about limitation weeks where it doesn't look like much is changing, but the fact is a good deal of aspects of Runescape sport are seriously in need of polishing and RuneScape wants new Runescape players more than it needs to keep completionists active.

In case Pollnivneach was a town in Kandarin filled with folks called"Joe" it never would have been changed

As a child, the city was my initial exposure to some location where everyone was known as Ali. It was presented as a Pollnivneach thing and that I never even consider it related to the life reductionist link until this shift. The way it was done really redefined the trope and probably because the backstory produces a explanation for a culture could do that I think about civilizations. It was anything but a execution despite its apparent influence. It is not a big deal but I simply feel their reasoning is shallow and their execution was inept.

The Ali names were just a different version of this Sirs in Runescape match. I thought it was a nice little joke, but their name change doesn't impact my gameplay, therefore I guess it's whatever.RS3's management has the position of"fuck quests" in their actions. (1 new pursuit across nearly 10 months, and it had been an mtx themed pursuit btw.) You do them never socialize with them. They are no longer deemed'worth' the dev time apparently.He already given the one he meant: The one in the previous ten months. Another three were outside of 10 months. This attempt at cheap RuneScape gold a question that is smartass only seems dumb.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: